March 17, 2017 we will be at Hogan's Irish Bar, Cocoa Beach starting at 5PM.
March 18, 2017 we will be at the Winter Park Sidewalk Arts Festival starting at 12 noon.
March 18, 2017 we will also be at the Harp and Celt Irish Pub in downtown Orlando starting at 7PM.
April 23, 2017 we will be at the Ormond Beach Celtic Festival throughout the day.
You will often find members of Crooked Road every other Wednesday night at the Harp and Celt Irish Pub in downtown Orlando playing at our Session while the Claddagh Cottage Pub is being moved.
The band is frequently asked to play at private parties, weddings and wakes, but some of the venues and festivals they've performed at include:
- Claddagh Cottage Irish Pub
- The Harp and Celt
- Mennello Museum’s Folk Life Festival
- Ronald McDonald House of Central Florida’s Ice Cream Social
- Ormond Beach Celtic Festival
- Orange Avenue’s Evening on the Ave/Jingle Eve
- Central Florida Scottish Highland Games
- Orlando Museum of Art
- aXis Magazine’s Orlando Feile
- Winter Park Library
- Orlando Brewing Company
- Dandelion Communitea Café
- Fiddler's Green
- Tremain’s Tavern, Mt Dora (Lakeside Inn)
- An Tobar Irish Pub
- The Rogue Pub off Curry Ford
- Winter Garden Culture Fest
- 2015 South East Tionól
- Winter Park Sidewalk Arts Festival
- Various Orange County Public Elementary Schools
- Canterbury Retreat and Conference Center
- Lucky’s Lake Swim
- Hogan's Irish Bar, Cocoa Beach
Interested in booking Crooked Road for your special event? If you’re interested in traditional Irish music, we’re interested in playing for you.